Join Our Team
We exist to enable kids to build the strength of character that empowers them through a lifetime of new challenges. By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with life skills curriculum, we create learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that kids carry to everything they do.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the positions below. We believe that all kids deserve the chance to grow in a supportive environment with mentors guiding them and we are dedicated to building programs that are accessible, welcoming, and as impactful as they are fun.
2021 Internship Opportunities
Each summer, we invite interns to experience First Tee through our local chapter’s mission, vision and strategic plan. Interns are exposed to a variety of elements of a nonprofit organization, including but not limited to, program organization and structure, marketing, fundraising and professional development.
- To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume to our Executive Director, Alicia Lawrence, at email@example.com
- Final deadline to apply is March 15 at 5:00 PM.
Coaches are responsible for guiding and coaching young people to become more confident, capable and resilient versions of themselves on and off the golf course.
- This is a paid position with flexible scheduling.
- To apply, please complete the online application and provide a cover letter and resume to our Curriculum & Participant Engagement Manager, Alex Hill, at Alex@firstteegcnky.org.
Golf Instructors assist Head Coaches in classes, providing technical golf instruction. Golf Instructors reinforce lessons plans aimed at guiding young people to become more confident, capable and resilient versions of themselves on and off the golf course.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to Alex Hill, Curriculum & Participant Engagement Manager, or contact her at 513-988-7226 x2 for more information.
Like other First Tee chapters (and most non-profits) we depend on volunteer power. We can use help in many areas – no golf experience is required. Only an enthusiasm for helping kids succeed…and some time or talent to share with us on their behalf.
Growing Great Kids through Golf!
What’s our why? Impacting the lives of the children we serve. We’d love for you to be part of our team! See below for current volunteer, coach and staff opportunities.