What is 100 Holes of Golf?
Participants will play in a race to sunset to complete 100 holes of Golf on Monday, October 5, at Reeves Golf Course Par 3. Each player commits to raising funds to support the mission of First Tee GCNKY, to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
- Registration & Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Shotgun Start: 1:00 PM
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner and Celebration Dinner: 5:30-7:30 PM
Why support 100 Holes of Golf?
Since 2006, First Tee of Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky has delivered educational and character development programming to youth all over the Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky area. Additionally, we partner with area schools to bring the game of golf and its life enhancing lessons to thousands of elementary students each year. With your support we can continue expanding our five county programming area in Hamilton and Clermont counties in Ohio and Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties in Kentucky. We offer innovative and proven youth development programming that integrates life skills, core values and healthy habits lessons with golf instruction. Our chapter serves children 5 to 18 years old.
We rely on the generous financial support and volunteerism of individuals and organizations who believe, as we do, that children are our community’s greatest asset.
golf marathon breakdown
There is no cost to play. We ask that you commit to raising $250 via donations from family and friends. Each player will have their own online fundraising web page that you can share with your network. Donations can also be accepted via cash or check. Players can sign up individually or register as a relay team of up to four. If you know someone else who might be interested in participating, please pass along the details. There will be no formal scoring. Players may play any tee throughout the day and will be encouraged to pick up once they have reached bogey to maintain an expedited pace of play. Players will receive lunch and dinner at the golf course along with snacks and beverages while on the course.
How do you contribute?
You can make a donation to the fundraiser or directly to a golfer/relay team to help them reach their individual fundraising goals. Any amount helps the golfers earn an increasing number of prizes, and the impact of your support on our chapter is significant:
- $60 provides a scholarship for one child’s programming fee for one session (spring, summer or fall)
- $235 donation will cover the actual cost per participant per session – only 25% is covered by the participant registration fees – our chapter funds the remainder of this cost
- $500 covers the cost of adding a new National School Program partner and brings Life Skills education through golf to a local elementary school’s PE classes in our service area.
- $1,250 funds the cost of a clinic through our DRIVE program such as the Second Saturday with Autism Society of Greater Cincinnati that launched last summer!
To make an individual contribution on behalf of a specific player, select a donation amount or enter your own amount on their fundraising page and complete the remaining transaction steps.
Raise Money, earn prizes!
There will be prizes for the amount of money you raise!!! If you raise $250 or more, you will be eligible for some great take home prizes.
- $249 and under Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack.
- $250-499 Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack plus a microfiber golf towel.
- $500-749 Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack plus a microfiber golf towel and a dozen golf balls.
- $750-999 Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack plus a microfiber golf towel, a dozen golf balls, and a range strap or blanket.
- $1,000+ Raised: You will receive a First Tee Prize Pack plus a microfiber golf towel, a dozen golf balls, a range strap and a blanket
- $1,500+ Raised: You will receive all of the above items plus a framed photo and a custom pullover.
It will be such a fun day and fun way to help more kids learn about the game of golf along with important life skills!
Contact Charmian Wilkinson firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-988-7226 Ext. 3.
Ready to Register?
Sign up below and we will follow up with you!