Calling all Professional Women!
#inviteHER Golf Clinic
We are excited to continue the Women’s Golf Clinic series this year! Golf clinics are designed for professional women to increase confidence on the golf course and improve golf skills. Any level of golf skill welcome! No clubs are required. #inviteHER is a nation-wide movement aimed at introducing and reconnecting women to the game of golf. We hope you will join us!
Clinic Series Dates at First Tee Clubhouse @ Reeves Golf Course
- Tuesday, May 25 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday June 15 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday July 20 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday August 17 6:00-7:30 PM
Cost and Sponsorship Options:
- $150 per person: Includes skills clinic series; a golf-related item and food and drink at each clinic; Girls Golf breakfast admission; Sponsorship of a girl and a family influencer in her life to attend the breakfast.
- $500 Clinic Sponsorship- (Two available)- Up to four registrations to each of four events in the series; opportunity to provide giveaway golf item to participants at sponsored clinic; logo on promotional collateral, program recognition.
- $1,000 #inviteHER Girls Golf Breakfast Table Sponsorship: Includes breakfast admission and skills clinic series for four; sponsoring four girls and family influencer in their lives to attend the breakfast, golf related items for each clinic participant, food and drink at each clinic, breakfast program recognition, First Tee branded appreciation item for your organization, website recognition, social media post timed around the breakfast.
- $2,500 Breakfast Sponsorship- Title Sponsor (One Available)
2021 Girls Golf Breakfast
This event is meant to inspire young girls in our chapter to reach for their dreams! On Saturday, September 11, women from the company and girls from First Tee – GCNKY will gather at the clubhouse for a fun and inspiring morning. Girls are invited to bring a person who has influenced their life in a positive way.
- Saturday, September 11, 2021
- 9:30-11 AM (Check-In begins- 9:15 AM)
- Reeves Golf Course- First Tee GCNKY Clubhouse- 4747 Playfield Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45226
- Registration for participants will open July 1 – SAVE THE DATE!
- Special Guest Speaker announcement coming soon!
After a delayed start in 2020, we were thrilled to hold our series in the fall. Ladies worked on their golf skills, networked with other women in the community, and had a lot of fun at the same time. We are excited to do it again in 2021! More information coming soon!
Girls Golf Breakfast
The inaugural Girls Golf Breakfast took place on Saturday February 22, 2020 and it was so much more than a breakfast. We celebrated the girls in our program, the women in our community and the people behind these girls and women that make them successful. We also kicked off our #inviteHER Women’s Golf Clinic series for professional women wanting to grow through the game of golf. And to top it off, we had a very special guest speaker in Justice Michelle M. Keller, of the Kentucky Supreme Court, who was inspirational and left us all wanting to dream big.
Volunteerism is vital to our organization. The importance of our volunteers and our roles in giving back to the community is discussed with kids at all levels of our Life Skills program. So much so that “Give Back to Community” is one of 4 projects teens must complete to become ACE certified, our highest recognition. Last year Abigail Laake and Elizabeth Chamberlin, participants of First Tee for almost a decade, went above and beyond their hours of community service with an idea to tie their ACE project with the #inviteHER Girls Golf Breakfast by implementing a community element to the breakfast.
These two took an idea and ran! They explored other non-profits in the community and selected Welcome House of Northern Kentucky. Their mission is to end homelessness in our community. They polled Birdie Level participants to see what item drive theme they should select and settled on a baby themed drive for the breakfast. That information was shared with breakfast attendees and almost $700 worth of baby supplies were collected at the breakfast. Abigail and Elizabeth are incredible role models for our younger kids!
2020 Guest Speaker: Justice Michelle M. Keller, Kentucky Supreme Court
Justice Keller was appointed to the Kentucky Supreme Court in April 2013 by Governor Steven Beshear. She was elected to her second full term on the bench in November 2014. Prior to her service on the Supreme Court, Justice Keller was elected as Judge on the Kentucky Court of Appeals in November 2006. Justice Keller has served as the Court of Appeals representative on the Judicial Conduct Commission, Chairperson of the Court of Justice’s Technology Governance Committee, and is currently serving as Chairperson of the Kentucky Access to Justice
Additionally, Justice Keller was named a 2012 Outstanding Woman of Northern Kentucky for her commitment to public service and community involvement. She was honored on Law Day in 2013 with the Richard D. Lawrence Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the Northern Kentucky Bar Association (“NKBA”). After delivering the Law Day address on May 1, 2014, she was honored with the Liberty Bell Award for her service to the Court of Justice. In December 2017, Justice Keller was honored to be the first woman presented with the Distinguished Lawyer of the Year Award by the NKBA.
FULL BIO: Download
Special Thanks to our 2020 Breakfast Sponsor: