New to First Tee – Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky? Two choices…endless fun!
On Course Life Skills Program
More than a golf camp! Our First Tee coaches seamlessly integrate the game of golf with a life skills curriculum to create active learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience. As your child progresses through our programs, the activities and life lessons will help empower them to take on whatever comes their way next.
- Students may start this program at age 7. If your child is 6 during registration but will be 7 during the session, please contact email@example.com to register them.
- Class levels are progressive. Kids new to First Tee should register at the PLAYer level.
- PLAYer – Tweens and Teens @ Reeves GC is for kids ages 10 and older. This class combines the first two levels to allow older kids to stay with their age group while jump starting the curriculum. Kids 10 and older can register for any PLAYer class at any location. We group classes by age in all of our levels so kids participate with kids their same age. ***This class is intended for kids new to First Tee or who are age 10 and older and at the PLAYer level.
Little Chippers Classes
- Designed for kids ages 5 and 6 to introduce the great game of golf!
- Kids are welcome to sign up for one or multiple.
- Available at Legendary Run, Neumann GC and Reeves GC!
Check out our 2021 Schedules!