Fall Registration Opens Tuesday July 27 at 8 am!
Register before August 20 to avoid late fees!
Classes begin the week of Sept. 13th
Helpful Registration Tips
- If you login prior to 8:00 on July 27 waiting for registration to open, be sure to refresh your page once it is 8:00!
- If you are new, create a login prior to registration opening. Classes will fill up quickly so be prepared to act quickly when registration opens.
- If you have an account but don’t know your password, we recommend resetting your password before registration opens. An automatic email will be sent to your email address on file. Check your spam folder!
- If you haven’t registered within two years, your account may be inactive. Please try logging in before registration to double check. If you account is inactive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reactivate your account prior to registration opening.
When you complete registration (submit payment) you will see a confirmation number plus automatically get a confirmation email to your registered email address. If you don’t see it in your inbox, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- In the confirmation email, there will be a PDF attachment which has dates, days, and times for your child’s class. The information is not in the email body.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email, you did not complete registration and don’t have a guaranteed spot in the class.
Please review the following information regarding our classes:
What happens if there is inclement weather or if my child can not attend a class?
Since golf is an outdoor sport, we have to dress for the weather which may include light rain or heat. We make every effort to hold all of our classes. Classes may be cancelled due to inclement or unsafe weather conditions. You will receive a text at least one hour prior to class time. There are no refunds for classes cancelled due to inclement weather. If more than two classes are cancelled, we will make every effort to hold one make up class at the end of the session.
If your child is going to miss a class, there is no make up classes. Our classes fill and we cannot allow for kids to join another classes. There are no refunds for classes not attended.
Returning First Tee Families:
- Do not create a new profile if you are unable to log in. This could result in your child(ren) not being at the appropriate level.
- If you have problems logging in or have questions or other issues, please contact alex@FirstTeeGCNKY.org.
New to First Tee?
- Review our 2021 Schedule as well as FAQs to answer most of the commonly asked questions.
- Equipment is provided for all classes.
- Scholarships are available!
On Course Life Skills Program
More than a golf camp! Our First Tee coaches seamlessly integrating the game of golf with a life skills curriculum to create active learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience. As your child progresses through our programs, the activities and life lessons will help empower them to take on whatever comes their way next.
- Students may start this program at age 7. If your child is 6 during registration but will be 7 during the session, please contact email@example.com to register them.
- Class levels are progressive. Kids new to First Tee should register at the PLAYer level.
- PLAYer – Tweens and Teens @ Reeves GC is for kids ages 10 and older. This class combines the first two levels to allow older kids to stay with their age group while jump starting the curriculum. Kids 10 and older can register for any PLAYer class at any location. We group classes by age in all of our levels so kids participate with kids their same age.
Little Chippers Classes
- Designed for kids ages 5 and 6 to introduce the great game of golf!
- Kids are welcome to sign up for one or multiple.
- Available at Legendary Run, Neumann GC and Reeves GC!
- What is First Tee? Junior Golf?
- What are the levels?
- How does my child advance?
- What should we bring to class?
- What are the safety protocols?
- What if it rains?
- Where do we go for class?
Get all your answers to these First Tee – Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky specific information in our Parent Info Guide!!
Be sure to also check out the 2021 Parents Guide for a broader look at all the opportunities First Tee brings to the community!
2021 Safety Protocols
The safety of our families, coaches, volunteers and staff are always our number one priority. Please see below for updated safety protocols for 2021. Due to the fluid nature of the pandemic, these are subject to continue evolving with the situation.
Contact Alex Hill at 513-988-7226 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or problems when registering.