Calling all Professional Women!
In 2020, we are excited to launch a Women’s Golf Clinic series for professional women wanting to grow through the game of golf. The three two-hour golf clinics are designed for professional women to increase confidence on the golf course and improve golf skills. Any level of golf skill welcome! No clubs are required. #inviteHER is a nation-wide movement aimed at introducing and reconnecting women to the game of golf.
Clinic Series Dates:
- Saturday, February 22- 9:30-11:30 AM (Kick-Off Breakfast with current First Tee GCNKY Participants)
- Thursday, April 23- 5:30 PM- 7:30 PM sponsored by the Greater Cincinnati Golf Association
- Thursday, May 21- 5:30 PM- 7:30 PM
- Thursday, June 18- 5:30 PM- 7:30 PM
Cost and Sponsorship Options:
- $150 per person (Includes kick-off breakfast admission and three two-hour clinics; sponsoring a girl and a family influencer in her life to attend the breakfast, a golf-related item and food and drink at each clinic).
- $1,000 #inviteHER Girls Golf Breakfast Table Sponsorship (Includes kick-off breakfast admission and three two-hour clinics for four; sponsoring four girls and family influencer in their lives to attend the breakfast, golf related items for each clinic participant, food and drink at each clinic, breakfast program recognition, First Tee branded appreciation item for your organization, website recognition, social media post timed around the breakfast).
- $2,500 Breakfast Sponsorship- Title Sponsor (One Available)
- $500 Clinic Sponsorship- (Two remaining)- Up to four registrations to each of four events in the series; opportunity to provide giveaway golf item to participants at sponsored clinic; logo on promotional collateral, program recognition.
Kick-Off Breakfast – Registration now closed
The kick-off for this series includes a fourth event- our inaugural Girls Golf Breakfast. This event is meant to inspire young girls in our chapter to reach for their dreams! On Saturday, February 22, girls from First Tee GCNKY will gather at the clubhouse for a fun and inspiring morning. Girls are invited to bring a person who has influenced their life in a positive way.
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
- 9:30-11 AM (Check-In begins- 9:15 AM)
- Reeves Golf Course- First Tee GCNKY Clubhouse- 4747 Playfield Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45226
- Current First Tee GCNKY Participant Registration- Scroll to the bottom of this page to Register Now
- Professional Women Registration- Click HERE
At the First Tee GCNKY, we see events like these as opportunities to pay it forward in our community. Senior ACE participants, Elizabeth Chamberlin and Abigail Laake are coordinating an item drive to support Welcome House in Northern Kentucky. More information once you sign up about supporting this initiative.
Guest Speaker: Justice Michelle M. Keller, Kentucky Supreme Court
Justice Keller was appointed to the Kentucky Supreme Court in April 2013 by Governor Steven Beshear. She was elected to her second full term on the bench in November 2014. Prior to her service on the Supreme Court, Justice Keller was elected as Judge on the Kentucky Court of Appeals in November 2006. Justice Keller has served as the Court of Appeals representative on the Judicial Conduct Commission, Chairperson of the Court of Justice’s Technology Governance Committee, and is currently serving as Chairperson of the Kentucky Access to Justice
Additionally, Justice Keller was named a 2012 Outstanding Woman of Northern Kentucky for her commitment to public service and community involvement. She was honored on Law Day in 2013 with the Richard D. Lawrence Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the Northern Kentucky Bar Association (“NKBA”). After delivering the Law Day address on May 1, 2014, she was honored with the Liberty Bell Award for her service to the Court of Justice. In December 2017, Justice Keller was honored to be the first woman presented with the Distinguished Lawyer of the Year Award by the NKBA.
FULL BIO: Download
Special Thanks to our Breakfast Sponsor:
Special Thanks to our Clinic Sponsors: