Our annual Golf Outing is Cincinnati’s premier benefit tournament for serious golfers. The event format is a Shamble, and we are grateful for the opportunity to return to Maketewah Country Club in 2020. It will be a true experience to play the course the week following their US Open qualifier. Your outing reservation also includes admission to our Night FORE the Kids event – RESCHEDULED DATE TBD. Join us to support our mission to help grow great kids through golf. Our golf field is limited to 25 foursomes and fills up quickly. Don’t delay!
** DATE CHANGE: The outing has been moved to Monday, August 3, 2020
- 11:30 AM- 1:00 PM- Check-in and Lunch
- 1:00 PM- Shotgun Start, shamble format
- 6:00 PM- Post-outing cocktails and small bites, brief awards ceremony
The field is filling quickly! Birdie and Eagle sponsorships are still available. Additional sponsorship opportunities beyond foursome opportunities are below and all include admissions to A Night FORE the Kids:
- Driving Range- $1,500 (one available)
- Golf Ball Sponsor- $1,500 (one available)- your logo on golf balls provided to outing participants
- Cart Sponsor- $2,000 (one available)- your logo on all golf carts in the field
- Lunch Sponsor- $2,500 (one available)
- Post Outing Cocktail Hour Sponsor- $1,500 (one available)
- Core Value Sponsor- $250 each or $2,000 for all 9 (nine available)- core value/healthy habit sign that will feature one of The First Tee’s Nine
Core Values or Nine Healthy Habits. These signs will be used throughout 2020 programming at our teaching locations to reinforce our curriculum.
The golf outing is the kick-off for our annual special raffle! Tickets are $100 each and only up to 100 chances are sold! The drawing will be on Facebook Live on Tuesday, June 30. In 2020, there will be five winners selected, each receiving one of the items listed below:
special thanks to our 2020 Golf OUting sponsors