Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the basement or corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support our First Tee chapter. Our greatest need is always golf clubs, youth size clubs especially, but there are countless items that would benefit our classes. Do you belong to a club that might be sprucing up their tee box markers or getting new flags for the practice green? Ask if you can send them our way! Check out our wish list for more items.
We accept all equipment donations at our clubhouse located at 4747 Playfield Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45226. Please call or email Ben Walker to arrange a time to ensure we are at the office to accept your donation: Ben@firstteegcnky.org or 513-988-7226 x5.
Donate Locally – Play it Again Sports
If you have newer equipment (all sports!), you can bring the items to the Play It Again Sports on Red Bank Rd. and ask that the turn in value be applied to The First Tee GCNKY account. This is very helpful when needing to purchase youth sized clubs and other items for our classes. Play It Again Sports, 4329 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, OH 45227.
Donate – 2nd Swing Club Donation Program
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program the value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to First Tee as a cash donation. You can even direct funds to our chapter!
New and used golf clubs from the following brands: Adams, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Mizuno, Nike, Odyssey, Ping, PXG, Scotty Cameron, TaylorMade, Titleist, Tour Edge and Wilson.
Here a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Fill in if you want your funds to support First Tee Headquarters or a chapter.
- Don’t see a brand listed on the trade-in website? Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 to see if the item qualifies for a donation.
- Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 if you have questions about an item qualifying for a donation. Golf balls will no longer be accepted.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent within 3-4 weeks of receiving donation.