Tee up your business to help us grow great kids through golf! Align your company with First Tee’s highly regarded youth development programming and reach our growing constituencies of parents, volunteers and supporters. To learn more and view options click to view/download our brochure.
In Spring 2019, we launched comprehensive partnership levels to better recognize our partners. Below is information about partnership levels and some new initiatives we are seeking sponsorship for this year. The benefits associated with each level include (additional event specific benefits may also be included based on specific event):
2021 Calendar- This will be the third year of our First Tee GCNKY Calendar.
- Title Sponsor- $2,500- Logo on each month of the calendar and the cover, included in each email sent that features key dates each month (One available)
- Monthly Sponsor- $500 each- Logo on a select Month, email feature in month sponsored. (15 available)
Young Professionals Series- First Tee YP’s meet quarterly and serve as ambassadors for our chapter. The series was re-launched in 2019 with one event each quarter to engage Young Professionals. The goal of the YP’s is to fund a chapter project annually through a combination of sponsorship of the series, each individual event, and individual donations generated at those events.
- Series Sponsor- $1,500- Promotion in every communication about the Young Professionals Series, a quarterly event targeting service-minded YP’s that includes a service day annually
- Quarterly Event Sponsors- $500-sponsorship of each quarterly event (4 available)
The PLAYer Experience- Our first annual “The PLAYer Experience” celebration and kick off to Campaign for Kids was a memorable one to say the least. We hope to build on the momentum in 2019 and grow the impact of this special event. Our hope was to recognize and celebrate our PLAYers for their achievements and to inspire everyone with our PLAYers’ stories. We heard from coaches, alumni and current PLAYers. They shared why The First Tee GCNKY is important to them and what golf has done in their lives. We celebrated our PLAYers who certified to the next level and we congratulated our seniors.
- Title Sponsor-$5,000- recognition as Title Sponsor of the annual event celebrating the achievements of our participants. Logo on all promotional collateral, program recognition, logo displayed within centerpieces on all tables. Opportunity for giveaways or other mutually agreed upon activation initiatives.
- Participant Recognition Items Sponsor- $1,000-Logo on items that are provided to certifying participants at each level, program and event recognition
LPGA #inviteHER Girls Golf Breakfast- Launched in February 2020, the breakfast is open to all girls enrolled in our chapter’s golf course programs. Admission is free of charge to any girl in our program, along with someone they consider a mentor/positive influence in their lives. The event is informal and involves a breakfast at our clubhouse with a golf clinic afterward. A guest speaker will deliver an inspiring and empowering message to the girls, and our female ACE participants will be determining an outreach initiative for the event (i.e. Blanket/diaper drive). For specific levels and information, please contact us.
- Women’s Golf Clinic Series- the breakfast is also open to professional women who want a safe and judgement-free opportunity to improve their golf skills. The series kicks off at the women’s breakfast and is followed by three clinics instructed by women First Tee GCNKY staff and coaches.
With your help, we are building game changers! Interested in becoming a partner?
Contact Executive Director, Alicia Lawrence 513-988-7226 Ext. 4